Business Intelligence / Data Analyst wanted for Berlin based start-up currently revolutionising the German media landscape.
As a part of the team you will be working closely with the DWH team to make the most of the Data infrastructure and analyse relevant data to influence the strategic course of the business growth.
Working in international cross-functional and meritocratic teams you will be expected to work very independently and take charge of own projects and development. Your role will be flexible and autonomous, and you will be encouraged to explore streamlining options and develop the solutions in SQL within a cloud environment.
* Monitoring and analysing the Online Performance and the User Behaviour with Google Analytics and own DWH solution
* Managing A/B Test scenarios for all products and with all departments
* Enhancement of tracking tools and environment (Customer Journey, Multi Channel Tracking, User Behaviour)
* Optimizations of tracking concept via Tag Manager or in cooperation with the Development / OPS Team
* Several years' experience in web analytics (preferred Google Analytics)
* Good skills with BI tools (e.g. metabase, tableau etc.)
* Experience with writing and optimizing queries in SQL is a plus
* Understanding of relational database technology is a plus
* Good communication skills in English
* Teamplayer with favour for an agile context
This is an excellent time to be joining a forward thinking team who can offer great career prospects and a fun working environment. A starting salary of between €50,000-€65,000 (flexible) + bonus, and excellent benefits is on offer for the right BI / Data Analyst.
If you want to make your mark on the Berlin start-up scene and join a truly collaborative and growing environment, then please get in touch:
0800 66 44 810 (from Germany)
0044 (0)161 850 1155
|Telefon||0161 8501155 (Beziehen Sie sich auf Dice)|