Our client, an international company in the telecommunication industry, is looking for a Network Engineer with strong skills in core network engineering. You will be working in one of the central European sites and you will be monitoring, testing and implementing new solutions to improve their mobile system. The company uses the most modern technologies and offers many benefits such as an international environment, no shift work and many opportunities regarding personal development such as training and courses.
Network Engineer - 3G/4G - Frankfurt
- Design and Implementation of 3G/4G core systems for their end-to-end solution
- Support and Documentation of the company's own mobile network devices
- Administration of internal network security systems within the core network
- Strong knowledge in 3G/4G packet core, packet data and familiarity of the different standards
- Experience in IMS networks, signaling flows and IMS standards
- Ideally hands-on experience with Huawei products (other vendors Cisco or Juniper)
- Fluent English (written and verbally), German skills are not necessary
- EU citizenship is required
For more information please get in touch with me.
Network Engineering Recruitment Consultant
||+49 6997194210 (Beziehen Sie sich auf Dice)